Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pasta Dishes

Pasta Dishes

The stromboli takes a little longer to cook, but we enjoyed the conversation. My bowl of pasta came overflowing with a chunk of crisp garlic bread on the side. One look and I was sure I would be unable to finish. A look at my fellow cheap eater's plate and I realized how thankful I was for shying away from the stromboli, it was an even larger portion. It was served on an oval platter and cut into four pieces the size of large slices of cake.As I got to eating the pasta doused with creamy sauce with pine nuts, I hadn't realized that before long I reached the bottom of the bowl. My fellow cheap eater wasn't able to bare the brunt of the stromboli, so she took it to go.The lunch specials at Spataro's Restaurant are very reasonable for the amount of food you get. There are a variety of pasta dishes, subs and salads.are welcome.

Pasta Dishes

Pasta Dishes

Pasta Dishes

Pasta Dishes


Pasta Dishes

Pasta Dishes

Pasta Dishes

Pasta Dishes

Pasta Dishes Video

Pasta Dishes Video

No comments:

Post a Comment