Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pasta Boat

Pasta Boat

  The Pasta Boat is the Pasta N More that was sold a few years back....except its red. :D And like the Pasta N More, it works in exactly the same way. I know there have been mixed reviews for this style of pasta cooker but I have the Pasta N More and I use it exclusively for pasta now (no more boiling water on the stovetop)and the pasta comes out perfect every time.Start out by putting hot water in the container, not cold. The microwave has to take time to heat up the water, otherwise, and that takes away from the cooking time. Doesn't have to be scalding hot, but hot. I cook about 3/4 of a box of spaghetti and fill the container with water to the #4 line and cook for 17 minutes. PERFECT! Don't have to think about it....don't have to test it. I did test it the first 2 times I used the unit but I don't test it anymore....I know it will come out just right. And it doesn't stick together, either. The drainer top is terrific and I serve the spaghetti right in the container.

Pasta Boat

Pasta Boat

Pasta Boat

Pasta Boat

Pasta Boat

Pasta Boat

Pasta Boat

Pasta Boat

Pasta Boat Video

Pasta Boat Video

No comments:

Post a Comment